Become a Productive Muslim
August 3, 2014
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Queen Mary University, Perrin Lecture Theatre 4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT|
Quran Academy Presents
HOW TO BECOME A PRODUCTIVE MUSLIM
Delivered by ABU PRODUCTIVE
Mohammad Faris (CEO & Founder Productive Mulsim.com
- Are You Tired of Being Unproductive ?
- Are You Stuggling to focus on your important tasks?
- Do you struggle to prioritise while doing things?
To help you solve and overcome these barriers and much more join us for this dynamic & interacctive seminar .Discover how you can lead a productive and balanced lifestyle based on the guidance of the Quran,Seerah & modern productive techniques.
You will Learn :
- The 3 Spheres of Productivity
- The Link between Barakah & Productivity
- 3 Powerful Elements of Productivity
- How to Prioritise tasks & Responsibilities
- 7 Steps to Beat Procrastination
- How to Manage your sleep & energy levels
- Connect your goals to the Akhirah
- Develop a Habit of Reading
About The Speaker:
Muhammed Faris is the Founder of www.productivemuslim.com, a dynamic online enterprise dedicated to boost productivity in the Muslim World. A Dynamic presenter with a passion for his subject on how Islam & Productivity are interlinked. He has delivered many seminars. You will be captured by his enthusiasm.
Cost : £25 Early Bird Discount
£30 After 1st of Ramadhan 2014
Course Marerials Provided.
Brothers & Sisters Welcome.